Ojo: The "Cholo Word Of The Day" is simply for fun. This is not an academic exercise, therefore I do not spend much time checking for espelling or grammatical errors. Most of the words are not only used by "cholos," but by many people in S. Texas - and their usage can vary. c/s

Thursday, July 22, 2004

My First Day

Today's the first day of my blog. I've been wanting to do this for a while, I've just never gotten around to spending time. What's my blog about? Well, I imagine it's about this Daily Texican. My parents are Mexican - I was born a Texan - and I'm an American. Plus I'm from the border - so that only adds to the challenge.

 

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I like da blog. Keep on puttin' good cholo words porque they either make me laugh or I'll learn new words. 4-realz!

12:57 PM

 
Blogger ruby said...

Just stumbled upon your blog...love it, gotta add you to the blogroll. :o)

7:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home