Things I'll Never Do Again...
I was watching the Dallas Cowboys get beat on Thanksgiving Day and I started to think of the things I'll never do again, because I don't have the opportunity to do so, or simply because I don't want to. But, some of these things kind of suck.
Things I'll (Probably) Never Do Again:
1. Play football in pads
2. Play a real baseball game
3. Stand in line for cheese, anticipating the awesome peanut butter they gave
4. Live in the housing projects
5. March in a marching band
6. See my grandparents (any of them)
7. Live with all of my siblings and my parents under one roof
8. Take a University Math class (sweet!)
9. Take the LSAT (even sweeter)
10. Wear a swatch watch