Ojo: The "Cholo Word Of The Day" is simply for fun. This is not an academic exercise, therefore I do not spend much time checking for espelling or grammatical errors. Most of the words are not only used by "cholos," but by many people in S. Texas - and their usage can vary. c/s

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Waiting For Meeting and CNN Homeboy

I'm sitting in the conference room at work waiting for my meeting to start. Time is not very important here.

Anyway, I've been swapping emails with a friend about getting together. He's one of the few Latino correspondents for CNN. He's actually the Dallas Bureau Chief, so you maybe have seen his mug on the tube - Ed Lavandera.



The reason I'm mentioning him is because if you see him on the tube, give him some props. We need more people of color on t.v. Oooops. meetings about to start. I'll be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home