Ojo: The "Cholo Word Of The Day" is simply for fun. This is not an academic exercise, therefore I do not spend much time checking for espelling or grammatical errors. Most of the words are not only used by "cholos," but by many people in S. Texas - and their usage can vary. c/s

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

La Guitar

I've been practicing a couple of minutes on the guitar that my friend lent me and my fingers are killing me. Maybe my short stubby fingers aren't really made for the guitar. I don't know.

I'm teaching myself and I don't have a manual so I'm working off of a lesson I found online. It's actually really good.

No tunes yet, but in short time, hopefully.

2 Comments:

Blogger elizs said...

What I remember from my guitar lessons is that it basically hurts to play the guitar, at least until you develop calluses(sp). To hold down the strings correctly, you really have to press hard.

6:53 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how read guitar sheet music.


Some guitar players make a virtue out of NOT

knowing how read guitar sheet music.

But they make a HUGE vice out of not beng able to read their cellphone keypad.

'Scuse me?

5:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home