Ojo: The "Cholo Word Of The Day" is simply for fun. This is not an academic exercise, therefore I do not spend much time checking for espelling or grammatical errors. Most of the words are not only used by "cholos," but by many people in S. Texas - and their usage can vary. c/s

Friday, December 03, 2004

AGUAS!!

Interesting week. I'll explain why when I get a chance. BUT I had to write about this.

I went out the The Ginger Man last night with a girl. She's a friend from college and wanted to go out for a drink after a bad day at work. We sat down to drink our first beer and I ordered a Shiner, of course. I started to sip on the beer and about half way through and in the middle of a conversation, I guess the booze went down the wrong pipe because I spit it out directly into her face! Zoints. After I recovered from my near death I looked up at saw a look of disgust on her face while she wiped it off.

I felt bad, but thought it was hillarious. She dealt with the ordeal pretty well. She didn't even go to the restroom to puke. She just wiped it off and we began our night.

3 Comments:

Blogger Aleksu said...

Atta boy!

That was so suave...

"She just wiped it off and we began our night."

She is a keeper.

8:30 AM

 
Blogger Radmila said...

You need to weigh in on my post about bad dates.

Definitely.

2:10 PM

 
Blogger Diana said...

There's nothing like near death experiences especially when their funny afterwards.

9:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home