Ojo: The "Cholo Word Of The Day" is simply for fun. This is not an academic exercise, therefore I do not spend much time checking for espelling or grammatical errors. Most of the words are not only used by "cholos," but by many people in S. Texas - and their usage can vary. c/s

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Call It A Comback - Blogeros Garcia

As part of my comeback to the blogging world, my younger brother and I have decided to start a blog together. It's called "Blogeros Garcia." Although we share many of the same views, we do different substantially on a number of issues.

We're hoping for comment/response format! Aver que pasa. We've recently posted our first entries. My brother's writing is far superior than mine, so the only way I can keep up w/ him is by making fun of the big words he uses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home