Ojo: The "Cholo Word Of The Day" is simply for fun. This is not an academic exercise, therefore I do not spend much time checking for espelling or grammatical errors. Most of the words are not only used by "cholos," but by many people in S. Texas - and their usage can vary. c/s

Friday, September 03, 2004

Cholo Word Of The Day - Ese/Esa

This word is very similar to the word Vato which I recently attempted to explain. I've noticed that when people write to me they often refer to me as Ese. The feminine use of this word is much less common, but I have heard it used before.

Word:
Ese, Esa

Meaning According To DT:
dude, man, guy - girl, woman

Used in a sentence:
"Que paso ese, como van las cosas?."

"Aqui nomas vato, pasando el tiempo en el Labor Day."

Translation according to DT:
"What's going on man, how are things?"

"Just here, passing the time on Labor Day."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home