Ojo: The "Cholo Word Of The Day" is simply for fun. This is not an academic exercise, therefore I do not spend much time checking for espelling or grammatical errors. Most of the words are not only used by "cholos," but by many people in S. Texas - and their usage can vary. c/s

Friday, November 05, 2004

Picture Friday


This is my grandmother standing in her old kitchen. You'll notice the "stove" behnd her. She used to have to cut up some firewood cook whatever she wanted to in there. It was kind of tough, I must imagine. She's wearing a nice dress because she was headed to my Grandfather's novenario mass. Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn cute, that grandma of yours.

3:57 PM

 
Blogger Alex said...

I said it before, and I'll say it again: you're abue is just too cute!

8:13 PM

 
Blogger Aleksu said...

That is a most excellent pic!

7:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home