Ojo: The "Cholo Word Of The Day" is simply for fun. This is not an academic exercise, therefore I do not spend much time checking for espelling or grammatical errors. Most of the words are not only used by "cholos," but by many people in S. Texas - and their usage can vary. c/s

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

About Talking Points

I'm going to try to answer a couple of questions about the BBC post I wrote earlier.

1. It's not a sure thing, they may call me - they may not. The lady said to expect a call between 1 and 3 pm.

2. I hope it's on your local NPR. She said it would be, but we all know you can't trust people with funny accents.

3. I hope to answer the phone. I'll be at my h.s. reunion and we're having a BBQ on Saturday!

4. They found me after answering some questions on the Talking Point site.

5. My roommate just walked in and left two minutes later to work out while I sat on the couch eating chips. Now I feel like caca, so I'm going to go for a quick run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home