Ojo: The "Cholo Word Of The Day" is simply for fun. This is not an academic exercise, therefore I do not spend much time checking for espelling or grammatical errors. Most of the words are not only used by "cholos," but by many people in S. Texas - and their usage can vary. c/s

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Resignations?

Yikes, I just read that this.

Attorney General John Ashcroft and Commerce Secretary Don Evans resigned Tuesday, the first members of President Bush's Cabinet to leave as he headed from re-election into his second term.

Ashcroft, in a five-page, handwritten letter to Bush, said, ``The objective of securing the safety of Americans from crime and terror has been achieved.''

3 Comments:

Blogger opalina said...

it's almost like the rats escaping the sinking ship..
it is scary!

6:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What scares me even more than that is the thought of a Supreme Court Justice Ashcroft.

Talk about yikes.

Reecie

2:03 AM

 
Blogger JaG said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I will however go see my ex one more time. It might give him the closure he needs, as someone said on my blog.
Don't be a stranger ;-)

10:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home