Ojo: The "Cholo Word Of The Day" is simply for fun. This is not an academic exercise, therefore I do not spend much time checking for espelling or grammatical errors. Most of the words are not only used by "cholos," but by many people in S. Texas - and their usage can vary. c/s

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

La Media Vuelta

"Te vas porque yo quiero que te vayas, a la hora que yo quiera te detengo Yo sé que
mi cariño te hace falta porque quieras o no, yo soy tu dueño" - i dunno why I thought of that.

So it's official. I'm leaving Dallas. My last day at work will be the 21st of this month. More than likely I'll be heading to Austin to help my brother open up a new office for his immigration law practice. I'm looking forward to the move.

That's it.

5 Comments:

Blogger CJ said...

Congrats! You'll be closer to my area, so are you excited, you think you will like Austin?

3:16 PM

 
Blogger La Madre said...

"para que me compares hoy como siempre"
my sister lives in Austin.

7:04 PM

 
Blogger elizs said...

yay, coming to Austin! We'll have to meet up sometime.

8:10 AM

 
Blogger Aleksu said...

Good luck on you new endevours.

Leving the comfort zone may be demanding, but is always rewarding.

10:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recently started reading your blog and really enjoy it.

I live in Austin and I think you'll like it.

So welcome to Austin! Good luck to you and your brother.

Ella

8:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home