Ojo: The "Cholo Word Of The Day" is simply for fun. This is not an academic exercise, therefore I do not spend much time checking for espelling or grammatical errors. Most of the words are not only used by "cholos," but by many people in S. Texas - and their usage can vary. c/s

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

La Gallina

On my way to work I turned up the radio when I heard a song I hadn't heard in many years. I just realized how ridiculous it is. I'm not sure I know how to spell any of the lyrics, so bear with me. By the way, the 3 minute song only has two verses.

"La Gallina esta cacaraciando"
"Pone un huevo luego cacaraciando"

That's it. Then the accordion plays. Oh man, I wish I could find an mp3 of this song.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aleksu said...

Those lyrics are so meaningful, I just experienced and epiphany.

8:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG how badass!...I fuckin loved that sonf cuz it was so weird!..lol.Thanx for reminding me it existed.

1:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home