Ojo: The "Cholo Word Of The Day" is simply for fun. This is not an academic exercise, therefore I do not spend much time checking for espelling or grammatical errors. Most of the words are not only used by "cholos," but by many people in S. Texas - and their usage can vary. c/s

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

At School

Whew. Things are finally slowing down, even though I have a Memo due on Sunday. I'll be flying to McAllen for Spring Break on Saturday, so I'm going to try to get this done asap.

I took a page out of Cindylu's book and decided to get involved in Student Government (Student Bar Association), so I decided to run for Diversity Representative. I won.

Now, I head back to Texas for a week. Then, on Friday I'm off to D.C. Whew. Bueno, I'll be back w/ hopefully some writing of more significance.

3 Comments:

Blogger HispanicPundit said...

I will be in Monterrey from the 24th of March to the 2nd of April and plan to head up to Mc Allen (Edinburg actually) to visit some family. Are you going to be in Mc Allen during those dates? If so, hopefully we can finally meet up. Drinks are on me!!!

11:32 PM

 
Blogger AnalisaGuzman said...

wow. you are buzy!

8:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a wonderful spring break!

8:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home