Ojo: The "Cholo Word Of The Day" is simply for fun. This is not an academic exercise, therefore I do not spend much time checking for espelling or grammatical errors. Most of the words are not only used by "cholos," but by many people in S. Texas - and their usage can vary. c/s

Sunday, August 15, 2004

La Musica - Porque?

The other day Sensory Overload blogged about Cheesy Spanish Song Lyrics. It got me to thinking about some stupid ass songs that I heard as a kid. I wonder if any of you remember these:

Colesterol:
Es que se me sube el colesterol, mi amorcito
Me sube el colesterol.
Es que se me sube el colesterol, mamacita.
Me sube el colesterol.
Es que se me sube el colesterol, mi chapparita.
Me sube el colesterol.
Es que se me sube el colesterol, mi puchungita.
Me sube el colesterol.

Bolita:
Yo tengo una bolita que me sube y me baja, hay, me sube y me baja.

Canchis:
Canchis, Canchis. Todo el dia y todo la noche. Canchis, canchis.

El Pipirau:
Yo no tengo un carro del Año, mucho menos un gran marquis. Muy apenas un volkswagon y lo compre para ti. Si me dicen la guayaba pero el pipiripau, porque me siguen las mujeres pipiripau. Yo soy el hombre que las quiere.

Oh man, there are so many good ones.

8 Comments:

Blogger elizs said...

I'll admit, I've never heard any of them. I feel like I missed out. =)

9:20 AM

 
Blogger CJ said...

Wasn't there one about shopping at Walmart? How about Charanga-man they played that one at almost every wedding(Mexican)I went to during the years 1993-1995...shoot, now I have that song in my head.

11:59 AM

 
Blogger Daily Texican said...

La Charanga: Querenque, quen que, quen que. Pero, mira, mira, mira.....

12:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah u guys remember "el baile del perro whoof el baile del perrito el baile del perrito todos a gozar

9:10 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great stuff but one of my requested to find the real coin master spin links online. The spins are used to earn coins and get the rewards in the game!

2:37 AM

 
Anonymous Patryk Spiny said...

Autentyczne źródło codziennych darmowe spiny dla Coin Master

11:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home