Ojo: The "Cholo Word Of The Day" is simply for fun. This is not an academic exercise, therefore I do not spend much time checking for espelling or grammatical errors. Most of the words are not only used by "cholos," but by many people in S. Texas - and their usage can vary. c/s

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Cholo Word Of The Day - Mañaco

In staying with the pervert them - I bring you the following:

Word:
Mañaco

Meaning According To DT:
pervert, horny bastard, calenton

Used in a sentence:
"El mañaco de luis fue a Club Babalu a ver a las 18 year olds."

"Yo se. Yo queria ir pero tenia los chavalios esa weekend."

Translation according to DT:
"That philanderer Luis went to a Dallas night spot to find some young 18 year olds who might be interested in attending college."

"I know, I was going to go help him recruit, but I had my beloved children that weekend."

1 Comments:

Blogger KyleJames860 said...

dope! - check this song out when you have time :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjAe4iU1z3Y

11:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home