Ojo: The "Cholo Word Of The Day" is simply for fun. This is not an academic exercise, therefore I do not spend much time checking for espelling or grammatical errors. Most of the words are not only used by "cholos," but by many people in S. Texas - and their usage can vary. c/s

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Taking Note

Thanks everyone for the comments. I enjoy reading them and take all suggestions into consideration. I also appreciate the emails. If you regularly read my blog and I haven't commented on your blog - that probably means that I don't know about it. Send me and email or let me know where I can find you. I read as many blogs as I can.

My Travels:

Yup, it's chingos of driving. From Dallas to Mcallen it's probably about 500 miles. Dallas is North Texas, McAllen is South Texas, Austin is Central Texas.

I'll talk more about what I've seen and my impressions in a separate entry at a later date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home