Ojo: The "Cholo Word Of The Day" is simply for fun. This is not an academic exercise, therefore I do not spend much time checking for espelling or grammatical errors. Most of the words are not only used by "cholos," but by many people in S. Texas - and their usage can vary. c/s

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Me Ire A Viajar?

I mean, me ire a viajar? Well, I'm thinking of taking about a month of to do some traveling. Going to Europe was my first plan, pero, I think it's freakin' cold. I was also thinking of heading to either South or Central America. Anybody got any ideas. Maybe I'll just sit in Austin and go to the Capitol everyday to watch the 79th Texas Legislature. I've been trying to get some media credentials for a side blog, I may or may not have started, pero, no dice yet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aleksu said...

You should go to South América, is the summer down there.

Then rent a motorcycle and recreate Che's saga.

9:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home