Ojo: The "Cholo Word Of The Day" is simply for fun. This is not an academic exercise, therefore I do not spend much time checking for espelling or grammatical errors. Most of the words are not only used by "cholos," but by many people in S. Texas - and their usage can vary. c/s

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Happy New Year

It seems I'm the only loser who hasn't kept up with his blog. I moved some of my stuff from Dallas to Austin and I've be in El Valle for nearly two weeks now. It's been kind of nice not being online 24/7 for a change. I've been staying up late, going out, playing poker, eating a lot (i've been to Mexico 3 times in the last week, just to eat!), and sleeping late. Madre mia.

Happy New Year everyone. Tomorrow is the pachanga at the house. My mom's b-day is on the first. Oh yea, and it snowed down here. Freakin' crazy. Some lil' kid nailed the priest with a snowball when I got out of misa de Gallo on Christmas eve.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you, too -- and best of luck with this fresh start. :-)

Reecie

3:53 AM

 
Blogger magaly said...

hola!!
revisando mis comments te encontre en un post de agosto... chin, no lo habia visto jejeje algo sobre una bolita, recuerdas? ;)
pues saludos y happy new year!!
-maga
miscelaneoz.blogspot.com

4:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home