Ojo: The "Cholo Word Of The Day" is simply for fun. This is not an academic exercise, therefore I do not spend much time checking for espelling or grammatical errors. Most of the words are not only used by "cholos," but by many people in S. Texas - and their usage can vary. c/s

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

I'm Off To Seattle

I take off bright and early tomorrow. I've been really busy getting everything in order and saying my final farewells to folks, so I've neglected the blog. I should arrive in Seattle sometime this weekend, so that's when I'll be online again. Maybe I'll do an audio post! Bueno, I'll be back later.

7 Comments:

Blogger The Art of Brownsville said...

GOOD LUCK COMPADRE!!

5:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bon voyage! Have a safe trip.

7:18 AM

 
Blogger Aleksu said...

Happy trails!

7:54 AM

 
Blogger Diana said...

Buena Suerte! :D

9:46 AM

 
Blogger Xolo said...

Buen Viaje! Wave as you drive through southeast Washington. I am hitting the road on Saturday. Big changes for all of us!

9:01 AM

 
Blogger Mariposatomica said...

Can't wait to hear your Seattle stories. Have a good trip there!

10:45 AM

 
Blogger HispanicPundit said...

Good Luck bro!!! Show them Seattle mofos how us Mexicans do it!

6:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home