Ojo: The "Cholo Word Of The Day" is simply for fun. This is not an academic exercise, therefore I do not spend much time checking for espelling or grammatical errors. Most of the words are not only used by "cholos," but by many people in S. Texas - and their usage can vary. c/s

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Catching Up

I love blogging. I just caught up on reading all the blogs I read. For all of you typepad kids, I tried commenting, pero naranjas - it wasn't working. I'm off to eat more Menudo.

3 Comments:

Blogger La Madre said...

a mi'jo. Update your blogs along the side when you get the chance too. Seyd has left ethno-queer and moved to www.seyd.com
besos

7:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmm...menudo! Did you make it yourself? Are in Austin now?

I'm "posting anonymously" because I'm too lazy to sign up for a blogger account.

Anyways, welcome to Austin!

ella (lopez) young

7:30 AM

 
Blogger CJ said...

Keep up the good work, I'm probably going to transfer over to my new site this weekend, if I can ever figure out this typepad thing.

12:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home