Ojo: The "Cholo Word Of The Day" is simply for fun. This is not an academic exercise, therefore I do not spend much time checking for espelling or grammatical errors. Most of the words are not only used by "cholos," but by many people in S. Texas - and their usage can vary. c/s

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Sure, why not?

Mr. Frederick Smith emailed me asking for me to post some info about his book, Down for Whatever. I told him I don't usually hype people up, simply because they email me, but then I checked out his website and read his summary description and the book sounds interesting. I'm wondering how the hell this book will read. Check out what he says about it:

DOWN FOR WHATEVER is a black and Latino 'Queer as Folk' meets 'Sex and
the City' set in L.A., and explores four friends who wonder if true
love can be found in a city where Latino, Black, and Gay Pride collide
with the intricacies of family, social life, and ethnicity and class
issues.


Aver que. Good luck to him.

2 Comments:

Blogger AnalisaGuzman said...

Sounds interesting to me!

8:14 AM

 
Blogger Aleksu said...

I agree, it does sound interesting and daring.

9:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home