Ojo: The "Cholo Word Of The Day" is simply for fun. This is not an academic exercise, therefore I do not spend much time checking for espelling or grammatical errors. Most of the words are not only used by "cholos," but by many people in S. Texas - and their usage can vary. c/s

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Ando Medio Grifo

Digo que ando medio grifo because I've got this hardcore buzz going. I've been suffering from terrible allergies for the last 3 weeks and I can't seem to get better. It doesn't help that I refuse to go to the doctor. When I was a kid, my mom would buy me allergy medicine from Reynosa, and those would fix me up. Apparently though, the Celestimina F which I used to take as a kid, was discontinued, because it was too strong for adults! Maybe that's why nothing works on me now.

Anyway, this morning I took one allegra and 2 actifed which my friend gave me - and now, man, I'm buzzing. My lips are even tingly. This is weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home