Ojo: The "Cholo Word Of The Day" is simply for fun. This is not an academic exercise, therefore I do not spend much time checking for espelling or grammatical errors. Most of the words are not only used by "cholos," but by many people in S. Texas - and their usage can vary. c/s

Monday, September 27, 2004

Cholo Word Of The Day - Carnala

Carnala is feminine and Carnal is masculine. I'm going to use some names from my previous post about Nombres. Thanks to those who contributed.

Word:
Carnala, Carnal

Meaning According To DT:
sister, brother, homegirl, homeboy

Used in a sentence:
"Chilo, vamos con mi carnala a el carnaval."

"Bueno Concita, te sacaste la daga con esa idea. Vamos!"

Translation according to DT:
"Auxilio (courtey of Cinylu, let's go with my sister to the amusement park."

"Ok Concepcion (courtesy of Xolo), you did great with that idea. Onwards and Upwards."


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a big fan of "carnalito" and "carnalita"

- oso

9:17 PM

 
Blogger The Mrs. said...

I am horribly addicted to your cholo word of the day posts. They get me all riled up and I end up having to call my cousins and talk lots of shit. haha!! :o)

Yvette

11:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home