Ojo: The "Cholo Word Of The Day" is simply for fun. This is not an academic exercise, therefore I do not spend much time checking for espelling or grammatical errors. Most of the words are not only used by "cholos," but by many people in S. Texas - and their usage can vary. c/s

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

My City Is Big Time

Apologize for the lack of posts. My allergies have been controlling my life for the last 3 weeks. Alleriges no valen.

I watched fellow blogger Marc Cuban's The Benefactor last night. Well, wouldn't you know it. One of the gals on the show is from McAllen. Here name is Tiffaney, something or other. I was telling my friend, that somehow, this show managed to find the only gringita in McAllen. Mind you, the girl I was watching the show with, is also a gringita from McAllen. Here's a picture of the lovely Tiffaney.



I'm watching the show because I like Marc Cuban. He's a huge dork. Plus, they shoot some of the show right across from my apartment at the American Airlines Center. Here's a view from my balcony.



I'll keep watching. Aver que.

1 Comments:

Blogger CJ said...

I've been watching the show as well, wasn't that chick like way into watermelons? Interesting. I like Mark Cuban, on the show he seems to be more personable and approachable than Donald Trump could ever be. Man, now I wish I were on The Benefactor.

8:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home