Ojo: The "Cholo Word Of The Day" is simply for fun. This is not an academic exercise, therefore I do not spend much time checking for espelling or grammatical errors. Most of the words are not only used by "cholos," but by many people in S. Texas - and their usage can vary. c/s

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Money Management

My previous post was more about money management and financial planning than being lazy.

I by no means think Raza, those who work doing just about anything, are lazy. I by no means think I am lazy (well - sometimes). I'm glad people are commenting.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, Texican I agree with you, I believe that the real issue at hand is not knowing how to manage money. I believe successful money management has a lot to do with discipline and knowledge.

Also (from experience with my own father) ther is the attitude of why save money si no te vas a llevar nada cuando te mueras.

8:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have some great ideas :) Nevermind. Next time.

8:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home