Ojo: The "Cholo Word Of The Day" is simply for fun. This is not an academic exercise, therefore I do not spend much time checking for espelling or grammatical errors. Most of the words are not only used by "cholos," but by many people in S. Texas - and their usage can vary. c/s

Friday, January 28, 2005

Enchilada Taco

My mom made enchiladas a couple of days ago. Today, I saw my dad put his enchilada inside a flour tortilla. Yup, he made a taco out of an enchilada, which is already a tortilla. Go figure.

3 Comments:

Blogger dr.v (Not a narcotic Pez dispenser) said...

influence of the evil Taco Bell? corn tortilla and flour tortilla? I prefer one kind of tortilla at a time.

11:06 PM

 
Blogger Julio Sueco said...

While in Mexico last year I came across a tamale vendor on a corner street of the Coyoacan district of el DF. He asked me if a wanted it with a birote or not. I heard about this strange custom from some of m friends pero I never expected to live. Vete a imaginar, a tamale in a birote.

7:08 AM

 
Blogger CJ said...

Don't laugh, but I do the same thing, it's all about the sauce.

11:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home